This premium, FDA certified hard wax gives you smooth, hair-free skin that lasts 3 times longer than shaving.
It effectively grabs unwanted hair from the root, making it take longer for hair to grow back.
Plus, your hair regrowth will be much softer, thinner, and less noticeable than prickly hair growth from shaving.
You’ll wonder how you ever lived without this amazing hard wax that makes hair removal simple and painless for any skin type!
Free of Irritants:
- Zero dyes
- Zero parabens
- Zero chemical irritants
- Zero synthetic fragrances
PHL Naturals Bikini smooth wax leaves no messy clean up, no irritation, and much better results!
- Melts quickly
- No sticky residue
- No messy clean up
- Safe for sensitive area
- Pulls hair cleanly from the root
- Can be used with any wax warmer
- Easy and convenient to use at home
- Less pain, no irritation
Pamper your skin in the comfort of your home, to reveal your softest, smoothest, sexiest skin. Save yourself time and hassle from endless shaving, and start enjoying the premium waxing experience in the comfort of your home!
Complete List of Ingredients
Colophonium (Rosin), Glyceryl Rosinate, Ethylene/VA copolymer, Paraffin, Glyceryl Hydrogenate Rosinate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rsoincate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, Food-grace spices (Cream)
Pro Tips for Flawless Waxing:
Hair should be ¼ inch to wax effectively
Step 1) Melt your PHL Naturals hard wax beads in a wax warmer.
Step 2) Apply wax in the same direction of hair growth. Allow 30 to 45 seconds for wax to harden on skin. Make sure it’s a nickel thickness.
Step 3) As soon as the wax isn't sticky to the touch, pull wax quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth. Enjoy beautiful, soft, smooth skin!
Q: Why didn’t the wax remove all my hair?
- The hair was too short. Hair should be ¼ inch long to wax effectively
- The wax was too cool. Heat the wax until it’s the consistency of honey
- The wax was too thin, be sure to apply a thick layer of wax (nickel thickness).If a piece is too thin, you can build it up by applying another layer on top
- Sometimes hair grows in multiple directions. Try a second application while applying the wax in an alternate direction. If hair remains after 2-3 passes, it’s best to clean up with tweezers
- Apply more pressure with the spatula. Firm pressure ensures each hair is shrink-wrapped with wax.
Q: What can I do if some of the hair stays on skin after I have waxed?
- You can reapply up to three times (depending on how your skin is responding) in the same freshly waxed area.
Q: Where is the cloth that you press into wax to pull the hairs off the skin?
- No strips are needed, with hard wax, you only leave the wax for a few seconds to harden on the skin and then peel it off.
- For easy wax removal, allow the wax to harden, as soon as the wax isn't sticky to the touch then hold the skin taut from the point where you'll be removing the wax (point of removal), gently lift the edge once and remove the wax horizontally and as close to the skin as possible in the opposite direction of hair growth.
Q: Can I put this in any wax warmer?
- Yes, we also offer a digital wax warmer with non-stick waxing pot to make your waxing experience easy and enjoyable. No mess to clean up after waxing, simply let the remaining wax cool and pour it out of the non-stick pot.
ENJOY BETTER WAXING RESULTS TODAY WITH OUR PREMIUM HARD WAX!